The City Clerk’s Department also provides Notary Services ($15.00 per signature). Contact the Clerk’s office for more information.
Business Hours: City Clerk’s Office
Monday through Thursday – 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM (except holidays)
Closed every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. | (909) 820-2519
Acceptable Forms of Identification for Notary Services
· State-issued driver’s license
· State-issued identification card
· U.S. passport issued by the U.S. Department of State
· U.S. military ID
· State, county and local government IDs
· Permanent resident card, or “green card,” issued by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
· Foreign passport*
· Driver’s license officially issued in Mexico or Canada*
Unable to notarize vital documents such as birth certificates, death certificates, etc.