If you would like to report a violation, have a question, or would like to request additional information, please use the information below. Your contact information will not be shared. It is only used to contact you with updates. Staff will follow-up with you within 2 business days.
Call Us: (909) 820-8070
Email Us: CodeCompliance@rialtoca.gov
Or mail a completed Property Complaint Form to:
City of Rialto
150 S. Palm Avenue
Rialto, CA 92376
Click here for the complaint form: CLICK HERE
- Construction without a permit – Building Division (909) 820-2505
- Abandoned vehicles and illegal parking in the street – Rialto Police (909) 820-2550
- Animal Issues – Rialto Police (909) 820-2550
- Graffiti – Public Works (909) 820-2670
- Illegal Dumping – Public Works (909) 820-2602
- Mobile Home Interior Violations – California Department of Housing & Community Development Riverside Office (800) 952-8356
Journey of a Complaint
Cases can last from a few days to a few months as it makes its way through the process prescribed in the Rialto Municipal Code and due process requirements. Feel free to contact the officer assigned to the case by email or phone with any questions. Our goal is always voluntary compliance and we encourage communication.