Rialto Water Services provides water and wastewater utilities to its residents. To apply for service, please download the application linked below and complete the form. We have also provided information about rates and guidelines for service.
Rialto Water Service’s utility billing staff is committed to providing quality customer service. Payments can be made via telephone, mail, or in person. See the link below for contact information.
Payment Center located at
437 N. Riverside Ave. Rialto, CA 92376
Business Hours: Monday – Friday | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Welcome to the new Customer Bill Pay portal.
Enrollment is required for Existing and New customers to access the ONLINE Bill Pay portal.
- City of Rialto/Rialto Utility Authority Water Rules and Regulations
- Ambulance Membership Application
- Application for New Service 2017
- How to Read Your Utility Bill (English/Spanish)
- Termination Request Form
- Quality Customer Service Principles and Standards
- Water Adjustment Request Form
- Water and/or Sewer Rates and Guidelines
- Frequently Asked Questions – Water and Wastewater
- Utility Users Tax Information & Exemption Forms
- Utility Billing Schedule
- 2019 Consumer Confidence Report