In compliance with Government Code sections 12463, 53892 and AB 2040, the City filed, with the California State Controller’s office, various compensation information on all permanent employees employed during the most recently completed calendar year. For more information visit the California State Controller.
Angela McCray, Director of Human Resources and Risk Management
Angela D. McCray has over eighteen years of public service experience (across three states) in all aspects of human resources and risk management including; benefits administration, employee and labor relations, organizational development and training, as well as safety and risk management at both the local government and county levels. Having served as both a Human Resources/Risk Management Director and Chief of Staff to the Mayor; Angela understands full-service government and the unique needs of its employees. Angela possess an MBA from National Louis University of Chicago, Illinois. Committed to public service and progression within the workplace; Angela maintains active memberships in numerous position and service-related affiliations including; ICMA (International City/County Management Association), MMASC, IPMA-HR, and CalPELRA.
In this role with the City of Rialto, in addition to high energy and a results-oriented track record, Angela’s priorities will include:
• Updating the Policies & Procedures along with the development of an Employee Handbook;
• Implementing an electronic Performance Management System across all departments for all employees;
• Implementing an Onboarding/Offboarding electronic process to include a New Employee Orientation Program for New hires;
• Establishment of a Safety Committee; and
• Development of a Supervisory Training Program for New Supervisors to name a few.
Human Resources Department
246 Willow Avenue
Rialto, CA 92376
150 South Palm Avenue
Rialto, CA 92376
Monday – Thursday
7 a.m. – 6 p.m