The Planning Division performs the processes and functions that create an orderly, timely and consistent development of public and private property within the City and assures that development follows the City’s adopted General Plan and applicable Zoning regulations. The Planning Division performs these functions in a manner which is equitable to the individual property owner, the developer and the City.
Monday – Thursday
7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
The payment processing counter closes daily at 5:00 p.m.
150 S. Palm Avenue, Rialto, CA 92376
Online Services: https://etrakit.rialtoca.gov/
Online Development Project Applications
**After you create a user account and complete your application, a staff member will contact you within one to two business days (Mon – Thurs) with instructions on how to complete your payment and submit your plans. Following your application submittal, staff will communicate with you via phone and e-mail about your project.
For step-by-step instructions on how to use ETrakit, please see a user guide below.
- Setting Up a Contractor Account (PDF)
- Online Development Project Applications (PDF)
Questions? Call (909) 421-7246
The current fees are identified on the applications.
Please contact the Planning Division at (909) 421-7246 prior to submitting an application.
- ADULT USE PERMIT APPLICATION
- ANNEXATION APPLICATION
- BUSINESS COMPLIANCE CERTIFICATION APPLICATION
- BUILDING MOVING APPLICATION
- EAR APPLICATION
- ENTITLEMENT APPLICATION
- GEOLOGIC REVIEW APPLICATION
- HOME OCCUPATION APPLICATION
- LANDSCAPE AND IRRIGATION PLAN REVIEW
- MASTER SIGN PROGRAM APPLICATION
- PLANNING COMMISSION APPEAL FORM
- DETERMINATION OF USE APPLICATION
- SIGN REVIEW APPLICATION
- SMALL WIRELESS FACILITY (SWF) APPLICATION
- SPECIAL EVENT PERMIT APPLICATION
- TEMPORARY SIGN PERMIT APPLICATION
- TEMPORARY USE PERMIT APPLICATION
- VESTED TENTATIVE TRACT APPLICATION
- WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS FACILITY APPLICATION
- Pepper Avenue Specific Plan Draft (EIR)
- Pepper Avenue Specific Plan & EIR (FAQ’s)
- Pre Submmittal and Submittal Requirements
- Rialto Housing Element- Workshop Presentation
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- Lytle Creek Annexation (FAQ’s)
- Small Wireless Facilities “SWF Regulations” Policy
- Rialto Housing Element – Mid Cycle Update (2014-2021 Draft)
Neighborhood Meeting: Warehouse building on approximately 16.55 gross acres of land located on the west side of Maple Avenue approximately 660 feet north of Casmalia Street, Monday, April 29, 2019 at 6:00 p.m.
- Agua Mansa Specific Plan
- Foothill Boulevard Specific Plan
- Gateway Specific Plan
- Pepper Avenue Specific Plan
- Renaissance Specific Plan
- Renaissance Specific Plan Amendment Draft Recirculated Subsequent Environmental Impact Report
- Renaissance Specific Plan Amendment Technical Appendices
- Renaissance Specific Plan Amendment Final Recirculated Subsequent Environmental Impact Report
- Rialto Airport Specific Plan
- Rialto Central Area Specific Plan
- Lytle Creek Ranch Specific Plan