The Housing Division’s core purpose is to increase and improve the supply of affordable housing in Rialto. The Housing Division conducts the following services:
- Home Sweet Home Repair Program. This program provides a single-family home repair loan for low-income homeowners.
- Mortgage Assistance Program. This program provides down payment or closing cost assistance loan for low-income buyers purchasing a home in Rialto.
- Mobile Home Repair Program. This program provides a mobile home repair grant for very-low income senior citizen homeowners.
- Home Beautification Programs. These programs annually recognize homeowners with attractive and maintained homes (Property Pride Award Program), as well as homes beautifully decorated for the Holidays (Holiday Decorations Program).
- Loan Services. The Housing Division services loans related to past projects. Services include loan demands and sub-ordinations.
The Housing Division also develops and monitors several affordability covenants of past, new or redeveloped housing rental or owner-occupied projects. In addition, the housing Division manages the Rialto Housing Authority and the housing successor to the former Redevelopment Agency.
Housing Program Forms and Information
- Mortgage Assistance Program
- Home Sweet Home Repair Program and Pre-application
- Mobile Home Repair Program
- Vacant/Abandoned Home Registration Form
- Property Pride Awards
- Holiday Decorations Awards Program
- Subordination Policy/Acknowledgment
- Affordable Housing Units