152 E. San Bernardino Avenue
Rialto, CA 92376
Phone: (909) 820-2633 or (909) 820-2611
We have been preparing to welcome you all back, but we aren’t quite ready to open. Your health and safety are of the utmost importance to us. Here are some updates that will be in effect when we reopen for business.
1. Face masks will be required.
2. Reservations will be required for each of the following:
A. Fitness Center Access
B. Group Exercise Class (reservation needed for each class you wish to attend)
C. Swimming Pool Access
3. Customer and employee screening prior to entrance.
4. Limited capacity.
5. Some equipment may have been moved or closed for social distancing. See staff for details when we reopen.
*We are closely monitoring the CDC and San Bernardino County COVID-19 precautions and guidelines pertaining to our industry. Other changes may be added to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff.
- Appropriate swim suits are required. No exceptions. The following is NOT allowed: flotation swim suits, life jackets, t-shirts, jeans, khakis, sports bras, under garments, or cut-offs.
- We do allow guests to wear shorts over their suit as long as they fall within the dress code.
- There is absolutely no swim toys or gum allowed in pool area. This includes floaties and other inflatable toys.
- Children who are not potty trained MUST wear a swim diaper.
- Youth under the age of 7 years MUST have an adult in the water, within arms reach at all times.
- Youth 7 to 13 years must have an adult present during entire swim session.
- Diving and jumping is only allowed off the diving board.
- Swim capacity is 25 swimmers per lifeguard on duty. Swimming pool access is on a first come first serve basis.
- Payment for recreational swim DOES NOT allow swimming in the lanes.
- You may bring your own lock or use our lockers on deck for a fee of $0.50. Personal locks may not be left on over night.