Passport and Photo Services will be provided:
Monday through Friday – 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM (except holidays)
Closed every Saturday and Sunday. (909) 820-2519
The City Clerk’s Office provides Passport Acceptance services. Please call 909-820-2519 for a Passport appointment. To apply for a passport, please follow the instructions below.
Please bring the following information with you:
- Original certified birth certificate (abstracts are NOT acceptable) or naturalization papers
- One passport photograph (may be taken at the City Clerk’s Office – $12)
- DS-11 Form (available at the City Clerk’s Office or via the website link below).
- Valid driver’s license or identification card.
- US Dept. of State Payment by check or money order ONLY. No credit /debit cards.
- City Clerk, Barbara A. McGee
- Online Passport Application Status Check
- U.S. Department of State Website – Passport Information
- U.S. Department of State Website – Application for Passport: DS-11
- City Clerk Fees
For more information, please contact the Rialto City Clerk’s office at (909) 820-2519.