In 2012, the City of Rialto and Rialto Water Services entered into a landmark Concession Agreement for the design, construction and financing of capital improvement upgrades and the operation and maintenance of the Rialto Utility Authority facilities. Through this Concession Agreement, the City provides sewer services for most properties within the City of Rialto city limits and water services for the central portion of the City.
For information on water rebate programs offered to Rialto Water Services customers or connecting to the City’s sewer or water systems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on starting or stopping services to your property or questions about your Rialto Water Services bill, please visit www.rialtowater.com/ or call (909) 820-2546.
Water and Wastewater Payment visit: Rialto Water Services at RWS ONLINE BILL PAY
Other Utilities (Electric, Phone, Cable)
- City of Rialto/Rialto Utility Authority Water Rules and Regulations
- Ambulance Membership Application
- Utility Users Tax Information & Exemption Forms
- Consumer Confidence Report 2019
- Water Rebate Application (ENGLISH)
- Water Rebate Application (SPANISH)
- 2015 RUWMP (Urban Water Management Plan)
- Water Conservation Requirements: Ordinance No. 1560
- Stage 2 Water Alert
- Water Emergency Regulations — Frequently Asked Questions
- Water Use Regulations
- Water and/or Sewer Rates and Guidelines
- Frequently Asked Questions – Water and Wastewater