Tom Sawyer Swimming Pool
Subfacility of Fitness & Aquatic Center
|Other Link||Fitness and Aquatic Center Page|
About the Pool
Our swimming pool is 30,000 gallons and features up to 8 lanes, each 25 yards in length and depths from 3 to 12 feet. We also have stair access and an assisted chair lift. Activities include:
- Aqua fitness
- Lap swim
- Group and private swim lessons
- Recreation swim
- Rialto Sea Turtles Swim Club
From beginner to advanced, everyone is invited to take a dip in Rialto’s Tom Sawyer Swimming Pool!
Swim Lesson Registration Information
Call between the hours of 3:00pm and 6:00pm
$70/student (Non-Resident Fee)
$60/student (Rialto Resident Fee, proof required)
Lap Swim Hours
Your health and safety are of the utmost importance to us. We appreciate your cooperation:
Rec Swim Hours
Friday 12:00-2:00pm, 3:00-5:00pm
*All facility hours are subject to change without notice.
- Appropriate swim suits are required. No exceptions. The following are not allowed:
- Flotation swimsuits
- Life jackets
- Sports bras
- We do allow guests to wear shorts over their suit as long as they fall within the dress code.
- There is absolutely no swim toys or gum allowed in pool area. This includes floaties and other inflatable toys.
- Children who are not potty-trained must wear a swim diaper.
- Youth under the age of 7 years must have an adult in the water, within arms reach at all times.
- Youth 7 to 13 years must have an adult present during entire swim session.
- Diving and jumping is only allowed off the diving board.
- Swim capacity is 25 swimmers per lifeguard on duty. Swimming pool access is on a first come first serve basis.
- Payment for recreational swim does not allow swimming in the lanes.
- You may bring your own lock or use our lockers on deck for a fee of $0.50. Personal locks may not be left on overnight.