- City Clerk / Management Services
- CITY COUNCIL MEETINGS
CITY COUNCIL MEETINGS
The March 28, 2023 City Council Meeting has been cancelled.
The May 23, 2023 City Council Meeting has been cancelled.
The July 11, 2023 City Council Meeting has been cancelled.
How to Attend the Meeting
- Attend in person.
- Watch live streaming video of the Meeting.
- Watch Council Meetings are broadcast live on the City’s television station, Rialto Network. Spectrum Channel 3, and AT&T Channel 99.
How to Make Public Comment
(1) Appear at the meeting and speak during the public comment period. We request the you complete a Public Speaker Form and submit it to the City Clerk before the meeting. Provide your Full Name and the item you wish to speak on. There is a 5-minute time limit.
(2) You may submit a public comment in writing to the City Clerk by email at CITYCLERK@RIALTOCA.GOV
City Council Meetings are generally held on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month.
Regular meetings are opportunities for Council discussion and for the Council to gain information on particular items from staff. These items are listed on the agenda as TAB Items or on the Consent Calendar. The Council has had the opportunity to hear from staff and the public and to discuss the item in detail and is prepared to make a final decision.
At the beginning of regular meetings, the public is invited to provide input on agenda items, which are not of a quasi-judicial nature, or any topic not on the agenda. Below are the procedures that will be followed for public comment:
- During the “Oral Communication” portion of regular meetings, members of the public may address the City Council for Five (5) minutes on any topic including agenda items.
- Individuals will be required to sign up prior to the start of the Public Comment period and those individuals wishing to speak to agenda items will be called in the order in which they have signed up.
All agendas are posted in the City Hall Administration Building (150 South Palm Avenue, Rialto) at least 72 hours in advance of the meeting. All writings that relate to an agenda item for an open session of a regular meeting of the City Council distributed to all, or a majority, of the Council Members also shall be made available, at the same time but not sooner than 72 hours before a regular meeting, for public inspection in the Office of the City Clerk located at 290 West Rialto Avenue, Rialto, California (909-820-2519) from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Mondays through Fridays, and on the City’s website at www.yourrialto.com
Any person having a question concerning any agenda item may call the City Clerk’s office to make inquiry concerning the nature of the item described on the agenda.