The Planning Division performs the processes and functions that create an orderly, timely, and consistent development of public and private property within the City and assures that development follows the City's adopted General Plan and applicable Zoning regulations. The Planning Division performs these functions in a manner that is equitable to the individual property owner, the developer, and the City.
For questions, call 909-820-2535 and leave a voicemail or call 909-820-2505, Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. to speak with our staff.
Online Services (temporarily offline)
Online Development Project Applications
After you create a user account and complete your application, a staff member will contact you within one to two business days (Monday through Thursday) with instructions on how to complete your payment and submit your plans. Following your application submittal, staff will communicate with you via phone and email about your project. For step-by-step instructions on how to use ETrakit, please see user guides:
- Online Development Project Applications
- Planning Commission Determination of Use Application
- Pre-Application Meeting Request Form
- Sign Review Application
- Special Event Permit Application
- Temporary Outdoor Operations Guidelines (English) (PDF)
- Temporary Outdoor Operations Guidelines (Spanish) (PDF)
- Temporary Sign Permit Application
- Temporary Use Permit Application
- Vested Tentative Tract Application
- Wireless Telecommunications Facility Application