Fitness & Aquatic Center
Thank you for expressing an interest in the Rialto Fitness and Aquatic Center. We're proud of our facility, equipment, service and programs. We believe that once you get a chance to try our programs and facility, you'll agree that we're the best sports/fitness facility in the area. By taking advantage of our daily walk-in rate or by purchasing a trial membership, you can try Rialto Fitness and Aquatic Center before making a final decision. There are various membership options and passes to choose from.
With the safety and health of you and our employees as our top priority we will be implementing the following policies and procedures:
- Reservations will be required for each of the following:
- Group exercise class (reservation needed for each class you wish to attend)
- Swimming pool access
- Customer and employee screening prior to entrance
- Limited capacity remains for group exercise classes and swimming pool only.
- Some equipment will remain located in our racquetball courts until further notice.
- Sauna, Jacuzzi and Racquetball courts remain closed at this time.
Please note: We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and San Bernardino County COVID-19 precautions and guidelines pertaining to our industry. Other changes may be added to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff.
Full Access Day Passes
There is no obligation and no risk on your part. Meet our staff, try our programs and equipment, and see what kind of service we provide. If you do decide that Rialto Fitness and Aquatic Center is for you, great; we'll look forward to getting to know you and to helping you reach your fitness goals!
For details on any of our Trial, Monthly or Annual Memberships please call 909-820-2611 to speak to a Fitness Center Customer Service Representative.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
|Adults (Ages 18 and Over)||$9|
|Seniors (Ages 60 and Over)||$5|
|Youth (Ages 14 to 17)||$5|
Group exercise has been a growing part of Rialto Fitness and Aquatic Center. There is a wide variety of fitness classes that fit everyone's needs and abilities. Whether it is fitness from a seated position or a high-intensity full-body workout, Rialto Fitness and Aquatic Center is proud to invite you to join our group exercise program.
Reservation required to attend one of the group classes.
Types of Programs
Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 am and 10:30 am
Designed to enhance each individual’s quality of life and daily function, utilizes the physical properties of water to increase agility, range of motion, and cardiovascular conditioning.
Participants can individualize the workout with the kickboard to develop strength, balance, and coordination in a format that is safe, fun, and effective. No swimming ability is required for participants to get wet, be strong, and meet new friends.
Tuesday and Thursday - 10:15am
A seated, non-impact aerobics circuit class for participants who have expressed a desire for more cardiovascular and muscular endurance conditioning.
Monday and Wednesday 9:15am
SilverSneakers® Muscular Strength and Range of Movement is Healthway’s core class and is performed from a seated and/or standing position. The class is customized to increase:
- Participants' functional capacities
- Physical fitness level
- Range of movement
- Sense of well being
For more information about SilverSneakers®, visit the SilverSneakers® website.
A Unique Sport & Fitness Training Center
A unique sport and fitness training center for the entire family!
- Racquetball courts are currently closed.
- Basketball and tennis courts (Reservations required)
- Cardio equipment: treadmills, recumbent bikes and ellipticals
- Group exercise classes (Reservations required)
- Sauna and jacuzzi Area CLOSED due to COVID-19
- Senior fitness classes and SilverSneakers® Program
- Weight room: free weights and machines
- A wide array of fitness equipment
A View of the Center
Renting the Center
No rentals at this time due to COVID-19
The Fitness and Aquatic Center is uniquely equipped for indoor and outdoor family fun, as well as corporate outings and other business-related events. Its versatile layout can comfortably accommodate as many as 200 guests or as few as 10 guests at a pool party during a recreation swim. This facility is well suited for many types of events.
- 10 to 200 guests
- Indoor (dance classes only) and outdoor areas and pool