Rialto Network is a Public Education and Government Access station (PEG channel). In addition to airing the public meetings of the Rialto City Council and the Rialto Unified School Board of Education meetings, the station also produces local programming for the City of Rialto such as:
- City events
- Community events or programming produced by area residents
- Environmental and educational issues
- Local news briefs
- Police and Fire information
- Public service announcements
Rialto Network is overseen by The Rialto City Clerk.
Rialto Network is the Customer Service liaison between the citizens of Rialto and Spectrum / AT&T U-Verse cable-related issues. Call us at 909-421-7235.
See our Calendar for our Public Access Producers.
If you are interested in submitting a program, please call Rialto Network at 909-421-7235 or email Rialto Network.
- Cablecast Request (PDF): Public Access Channel is open to any community member who submits a request for time. Your first step is to submit an application.
- Candidates Forum Application (PDF): Community non-profit organizations must file an application requesting to schedule a candidate forum.
- Fee Schedule (PDF): Review services and fees provided.
- Informer Message Board Request (PDF): A free Community Bulletin Board Service for community announcements by non-profit organizations, schools and other public service organizations.
- Personal Appearance Release (PDF): This is the Rialto Network Personal Appearance Release Form.
- Rialto Network Policies and Guidelines (PDF): Public access exists to provide an opportunity for members of our community to use the medium of television to present programs which are relevant to local community interests, affairs, or concerns.