San Bernardino County Rent Relief Partnership Program
- The San Bernardino County Rent Relief Partnership is open for San Bernardino County renters in eligible areas seeking rental assistance.
- Eligibility is limited to renters in San Bernardino County with a current written lease or rental agreement, a household income of less than 50% Area Median Income, and a documented loss of income or financial impact due to COVID-19.
- Assistance is available to qualified households without regard to immigration status.
- The Program can help pay up to 12 months of past due rent and late fees incurred from March 13, 2020 until the time of application.
- Depending on available funding, utilities and future rent assistance may be offered beginning June 15, 2021.
- Tenants and/or landlords may apply for assistance, participation from both parties will be required.
- To complete an application, go to www.sbcrentrelief.com or call 2-1-1, extension 5.
Rialto Small Business Storefront Grant
The Rialto Storefront Grant will offer $4000 for qualified small businesses with at least one and no more than 25 fulltime employees that have been deemed non-essential
Rialto Utility Assistance
The Rialto Utility Assistance Program will offer one-time utility assistance up to $210 ($70 per month) to help renters/homeowners in the City of Rialto
Rialto Small Business Storefront Grant Program
Rialto Utility Assistance Program