A health and fitness program designed to help youth ages 6 to 15 years overcome obesity. Helps with character development through positive socialization and team motivation.
- 12 week sessions (may start the day application is approved)
- Challenging warm-up routines.
- Boot Camp-style activities including relay races and obstacle courses.
- Nutrition education and demonstrations.
- Fun games such as soccer, basketball, and volleyball.
For a limited time, a special federal grant will pay for your child to participate in our program. The federal grant stipulates that participant’s must live in the City of Rialto and their household income must meet low to moderate income guidelines.
Location: Rialto Fitness & Aquatic Center 1243 S. Riverside Ave. Rialto 92376
Summer Session 2019
Days/Times: Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Summer 2019 Session is currently full.
How to apply? A completed Fit4Kids application is required for each participant. Must be a Rialto Resident. Proof of address and proof income for anyone 18 years or older are required. Call (909) 820-2611 for detailed information or visit us Monday -Thursday between the hours of 1:00 pm and 6:00 pm to speak with a Fit4Kids staff member.