Phone: (909) 820-2546 | www.RialtoWater.com
On July 26, 2016, the City of Rialto relaxed water conservation requirements to reflect the latest drought conditions. The newly adopted Stage 2 Water Alert is necessary to help the City of Rialto maintain a sufficient water supply.
The California State Water Board has required that each water agency self-certify water availability for the next three years. Visit http://rialtowater.com/water-supply-reliability-self-certification-acknowledgement/ to view the City of Rialto’s self-certification acknowledgement.
- Consumer Confidence Report 2017
- Water Rebate Application (ENGLISH)
- Water Rebate Application (SPANISH)
- 2015 RUWMP (Urban Water Management Plan)
- Ordinance No. 1560
- Rialto Water Services Debuts New Website
- Save Our Water Rebates
- Stage 2 Water Alert
- Water Emergency Regulations — Frequently Asked Questions
- Water Use Regulations
- Where is California water use decreasing?